Back to Special Offers 14 June 2023
Have you ever dreamed of…..
- Learning to make your own fresh pasta?
- Uncovering the secrets that make Italian food so delicious?
- Visiting award winning vineyards of Chianti with private tasting and tours?
- Exploring the history and culture of Florence, Lucca and hidden mountain villages?
- Having fun learning with like-minded travellers in a stunning 15th Century luxury villa?
If the answer is YES, then join us for the most amazing all-inclusive experience in Tuscany from the 27th October - 3rd November this year. All you need to do is book your flights, we have everything else ready for you!
Dunowen House and Villa Burlamacchi
Since travelling to Tuscany in February and experiencing the most amazing immersive adventure ourselves, we’ve been dying to share this with you. We are thrilled to unveil an unmatched culinary adventure in an unforgettable location.
You will be warmly hosted by our gorgeous friend Francesca Burlamacchi and her team in her majestic hill-top Villa Burlamacchi, which has been in her family since the 1500’s.
Hands-on Cooking Classes
Over the course of a week, you will learn how to make your own silky pasta, ravioli, gnocchi, authentic wood-fired pizza, sauces and desserts under the tutelage of Villa Burlamacchi’s resident Head Chef, Attilio Petrella.
Award winning wineries
We will also visit a selection of stunning boutique Tuscan wineries for tours and tastings. These vineyards have been carefully chosen to introduce you to some of the most exciting wines in the region.
In each of these vineyards, you will be guided through their vines, shown the harvesting and wine production techniques, tour the cellars then finish each visit with informative tastings of wines, all paired with local seasonal produce.
More than just food and wine
We have built in time for you to relax by the villa’s infinity pool, avail of in-house spa treatments, visit a local historic thermal bath and enjoy the cultural and shopping delights of Florence, Lucca and smaller hill-top villages.
Not only will you learn new skills, you will come away rejuvenated and relaxed, brimming with inspiration! We can guarantee a week of food, wine, fun and friendship.
Included in our Tuscan Culinary Adventure?
- Luxury private ensuite accommodation for seven nights in an historic villa.
- All meals prepared at the villa by Head Chef.
- Hands-on cookery classes on-site using the best local ingredients.
- Vineyard tours and tastings.
- Use of villa pool, sauna & two spa treatments.
- Our concierge services, private guides and transfers to all activities.
- Daily room service
- Transfers to / from Pisa airport
Tuscan Culinary Adventure Price
Places on this trip are limited. The maximum number of fully participating guests we can host is 14, with a small number of non-participating guest places available. These are suitable for sharing partners that do not wish to partake in the cooking classes.
- Double Occupancy €2,700
- Single Occupancy €2,900
- Non-Participating Guest €2,000
A deposit of €850 secures your place,with the balance payable 6 weeksbefore arrival. T&Cs apply. We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance to cover cancellations, illness, etc.
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks at the villa, excluding welcome and departure aperitivos
- Drinks or meals while on excursion to Florence, Lucca or Barga
Book your place now
Call Kela on +353 (0)23 886 9099 or email email@example.com