Eating & Drinking
- The Mountain House – our local traditional pub in Ardfield and a perfect intro to Ardfield life.
- DeBarra’s, Clonakilty – an atmospheric traditional pub famed for its nightly music and large wall of memorabilia dedicated to Noel Redding. Noel played weekly session in Debarras for many years. “www.debarra.ie”:http://www.debarra.ie
- Shanleys - another great live music venue in Clonakilty, family pub of famed musician Bill Shanley
- Pilrims, Rosscarbery - amazing and imaginative food in a beautiful rustic village centre property. We recommend a visit to all our guests! www.pilgrims.ie
- Richys – family friendly restaurant and café in Clonakilty, seasonal fish, homemade pizzas and local ingredients a specialty. www.richysbarandbistro.com
- An Sugan – award winning Clonakilty pub and seafood restaurant. Excellent for chowder. Tel: (023) 883 3719
- Deasy’s, Ring - beautiful pier-front location overlooking Inchydoney Island, specializes in freshest of fish and Bistro food with a twist. Tel: (023) 883 5741
- Monks Lane, Timoleague - great food and wonderful selection of wines and craft beers. Lovely outdoor space too. Tel (023) 884 6348
- O’Callaghan Walshe, Rosscarbery - great Dover Sole! www.ocallaghanwalshe.com
Please vote for Dunowen House in the Independent Reader Travel Awards. Closing date 11 November!
We’ve got some great deals from as little as €55 per person per night for a luxury Winter Weekend Escape…