Let us cook for you - Gourmet Catering Service
While staying at Dunowen House, why not put your feet up and avail of our in-house optional catering service?
We specialise in using locally sourced organic & the exceptional artisan produce of West Cork, with everything made on-site. Choose a formal three or four course dinner party, making full use of the formal dining room and avoiding the hassle of trying to get a restaurant booking for a large group. Or maybe you’d prefer a more informal lunch or afternoon tea party?
Whatever your requirements, we can work with you to meet budget, tastes and any special dietary needs.
Sample Dinner Party Menu
We require a minimum order of 6 servings per option chosen. Prices start at €30 per head.
- Courgette & parmesan soup served with mini crostini (V)
- Mixed heritage beetroot salad, with pomegranate, spicy pecans & a yoghurt dressing (V)
- Clonakilty black pudding & caramelised apple salad
- Homemade chicken liver pate, apple chutney & breads
- Spicy lentil & grilled Haloumi salad (V)
- Assorted canapes (crostini & homemade chutney & Parma ham / whipped basil & feta & sundried tomato on brown bread / Smoked Gubbeen cheese & squash tart)
- Spinach & ricotta lasagne with Toonsbridge mozarella (V)
- Leek & carrot fitters, roasted squash wedges & mint yoghurt dip
- Carmelised Chicken, fennel & oranges
- Catalan fish stew with Picada (spanish version of pesto)
- Slow cooked Spanish beef with red wine, pancetta & black olives
- Marinated & roasted whole sides of fresh salmon
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies with White Chocolate & raspberries
- Apple & blackberry crumble with cream
- Plum or raspberry frangipane tart
- Baked cinnamon cheese cake
A great motivator for 2017! Dunowen House receives a Best in Ireland Award from the prestigious McKennas Guides.
4 nights for the price of 3 on selected dates over the Easter holidays.
From as little as €50 per person per night...